Thursday, January 15, 2009

Notification: Content Changing

So you may begin to see some changes in the type of posts I make on this blog. Since May of 2007, when I started it, I reserved it for my "writing," that is to say, things I write that I keep within certain constraints and do my best to craft into something between poetry and prose that lands not too far from the label of aphorism. Don't get me wrong...there will still be those posts. But there will also be more everyday type posts where I just talk about life and what I find in it in a very matter-of-fact probably-not-at-all-poetic kind of way. Also, I may try to incorporate more photos. Like this one.
That someone took of me as I was walking out of my bathroom during the New Year's Eve party at my place that got a bit out of hand. (All I'll say is that it took mopping the floor TWICE to make the sticky from the champagne go away). I might even add photos like this one too.
Taken, obviously, at the Celestial Seasonings factory in Boulder. (Apple Banana Chamomile tea, YUM.)

Let's hope, for your sake, that not all the photos that I post will be of me though. To recap: changes are afoot. Just wanted to let you know.

1 comment:

amyanne said...

BANANA tea?
Ew.

 

Free Hit Counter